Glow-worm has 80 years of reliable heating and energy production experience, it is a pioneer in the British heating solutions. It is the foundation of the British energy industry. The production of boilers was first started in 1934 at the Derwent Foundry in Derbyshire.
In 2001, Glow-worm was acquired by Vaillant Group, the second-largest heating company in Europe. Vaillant has more than 12,000 employees in Europe and China, providing innovative heating, ventilation, and air conditioning technologies to thousands of homes around the world.
The system boiler provides central heating and hot water through a storage cylinder. They work similarly to conventional boilers or conventional boilers because they store hot water at a certain temperature for your use. Unlike conventional boilers, they draw water from the main pipe, so there is no need for a separate water tank in your loft. This not only frees up valuable space in the loft, but also means that we can provide a more efficient and cost-effective installation process.
Why a system boiler?
If you have a high demand for hot water from multiple sources at one time, or the space in the loft is limited, then the Glow-worm system boiler will ensure that you will never be short.
In this article we have reviewed the Glow-Worm Easicom3 System Boiler.
1. Glow Worm Easicom 25kW System Boilers
Easicom3 high-efficiency system boiler provides reliable heating performance in the 25kW model, suitable for households with high hot water demand (used in combination with hot water storage tanks).
When installed by the Glow-worm Club Energy installer, Easicom₃ includes a 3-year free warranty. This is just one of the benefits of choosing a boiler from a British brand you can trust and providing industry-leading service and support.
Bright, LCD display with easy-to-use interface
Compact, smart design to suit modern homes
High quality, automotive grade, aluminium heat exchanger, providing excellent performance
ErP A rated for efficiency – helping you to reduce your energy bills
Exceptionally quiet in operation
Great value system boiler
FREE 3 year parts and labour guarantee with options to extend
Output kW: 25kW
Boiler dimensions (H x W x D mm): 740 x 418x 300
PCDB seasonal efficiency: 89.7
ErP rating (heating):
2. Glow Worm Easicom 28kWSystem Boilers
The Glow-Worm Easicom Combi Gas Boilers accompanies a variety of controls, and additional extra exhibition improves. A pre-fit simple clock and an even pipe is available, yet the cell phone application based control can be added. The application licenses you to manage your warming and heated water framework any place you are.
Parts and labor guarantee for 3 years with the option to extend.
Smart design to suit modern homes
Includes a spacing frame and pipe cover plate
High efficiency rate
3-year warranty – would prefer a longer standard guarantee
Heating output- 28 kW
Dimensions- 740mm (H) x 480mm (W) x 338 (D)
Fuel source- gas
Maximum flow rate: 11.5 l/min
What do specialists need to state?
1. Glow worm combi boilers are made to give mortgage holders both happy with warming and immediate heated water. Minimal in size, these boilers could be especially appropriate for homes where space is restricted as no extra segments, for example, tanks or chambers are required. They could likewise be ideal for family units that have 1 washroom/shower room and a lower high temp water utilization. Models incorporate their Ultimate3 and Energy 35 Store combi boilers.
2. Glowworm’s standard boilers are intended to furnish homes with compelling warming and high temp water through utilizing an extra heated water chamber and cold-water stockpiling tank. These Glow-worm boilers could be ideal for your home on the off chance that you as of now have a conventional type of focal warming introduced. These standard boilers will in general be reasonable for medium-sized families that have various washrooms and a higher than normal requirement for heated water.
3. A Glow-worm framework heater could be an incredible decision for your home on the off chance that you have a medium to huge measured family unit with different washrooms and a more appeal for boiling water. These boilers are intended to give heated water to your home, with the utilization of an extra fixed water chamber. These boilers don’t need any cool water tanks as its significant focal warming parts are now inherent, possibly permitting you to spare space!
The new boilers available are productive to such an extent that you could end up paying a modest amount of what you used to pay when you had your old warming framework set up.
2 – Modern Boilers Are Not That Complex
Contemporary boilers depend on the rule that warmed water grows upwards and this is the way your whole home can be warmed by a progression of uncovered or unexposed pipes.
Petroleum gas streams into the kettle, and when you turn it on, a fire is lighted that warms the water in the lines. The boiling water pushes upwards to warm the remainder of your home.
3- Help Save the Environment by Installing a New Boiler
Present day boilers don’t have vents that produce either carbon dioxide or particulates, so they don’t foul the air inside or outside. They additionally utilize so little energy that they are easing back the exhaustion of flammable gas holds.
That is the magnificence of introducing a warming framework that is totally independent and doesn’t discharge any kind of contamination.
4 – High Water Pressure Maximizes Boiler Performance
You can install a state-of-the-art boiler in your home, but it won’t accomplish much if your plumbing system cannot produce sufficient water pressure to push it.
Consult with a plumber before you purchase a new boiler to make sure that the main water main leading into your house supplies your home with at least 15-psi pressure.
If it is lower, then you will run into problems running water while your boiler is in operation.
5 – Boilers Don’t Heat Water to the Boiling Point
The breaking point of water is 140 degrees. To warm your home with brilliant warming, you just need to warm the water moving through your lines to 70 degrees.
In the event that you are happy with warming your home at 60 degrees, at that point that will permit you to spare a lot of cash on your warming bill.
I had my glow worm boiler fitted 3 weeks ago and so far it seems fine. Instant hot water in kitchen though bathroom takes a little longer for water to get hot. Radiators get very hot which will be great as we get into winter. All in all, no complaints.
As this was a complete central heating installation fitting in my house, It was explained by the representative of the firm doing the plumbing of
various boiler systems that would suit my set up and the one that was picked was a ” Glow worm Energy 30kw condensing boiler. The installation went very smoothly and was done by two very professional and efficient plumbers . Since the system has been fitted we are amazed at the variation of heat settings we have and also the copious amount of hot water to hand . All in all I am a very satisfied customer.